What do you think of the Covid-19 certificate required for indoor activities such as restaurant visits in Switzerland?
- 日本語 ワクチンパスが必要な外食、諦める？ (original)
- Italiano Cosa ne pensate del certificato Covid-19 richiesto nei locali chiusi come bar e ristoranti in Svizzera?
- 中文 你如何看待在瑞士进餐厅等室内场所必须出示新冠疫苗证书的规定？
- عربي ما رأيك في فرض الاستظهار بشهادة كوفيد للولوج إلى داخل الفضاءات العامة كالمطاعم مثلا؟
- Pусский Что такое вакцинационный сертификат: угроза свободе или единственный выход?
As of September 13, 2021, people in Switzerland are required to show a Covid certificate to access indoor spaces like restaurants, bars and museums.
That means, if you want to visit a restaurant, for example, you have the following options:
- Get vaccinated for free and obtain the certificate after your second dose
- Get tested for a fee and obtain the certificate with a negative result
- Choose the terrace - you are not required to have a certificate for outdoor seating
- Give up eating in a restaurant
Are you a Swiss living abroad, or someone visiting Switzerland? What are your experiences with the certificate?
Let us know in the comments below!
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at email@example.com.