The cocoa flavour kit
This content was published on July 8, 2021
- Deutsch Das Kakao Aroma-Kit (original)
- Español El kit de sabor a cacao
- Português Kit de Sabores de Cacau
- 中文 可可香味集
- Français Le kit d’arômes de cacao
- عربي ملف نكهات الكاكاو
- Pусский Набор для ароматизации какао
- 日本語 チョコレートのアロマキット
- Italiano Il kit per l'aroma del cacao
Food researchers Irene Chetschik and Karin Chatelain at the ZHAW have identified the chemical compounds in cocoa that produce the taste of chocolate.
From this they have developed an aroma kit that can help professionals train their sensory skills.
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.