Coronavirus: Instructions from the Swiss government
On March 17, the Federal Council (Switzerland's executive body) issued a recommendation for all residents to stay at home, especially the sick and people 65 or older.
This content was published on March 17, 2020
- Deutsch Aufruf an Reisende im Ausland
- Español A los residentes en Suiza: ¡Quédense en casa!
- Português Coronavírus: Instruções do governo suíço
- 中文 新冠病毒：瑞士政府发布行动管控指令
- Français Coronavirus: la lettre de la présidente de la Confédération à la population
- Pусский «Оставайтесь дома!»
- 日本語 新型コロナウイルス：スイス政府からの指示
- Italiano Appello agli svizzeri: restate a casa!
Exceptions are: residents who must go to their place of work or cannot work from home, people who must see their doctor or pick up medication at a pharmacy, those who are providing assistance to someone in need, or those who need to purchase food or other essential household supplies.
In compliance with the JTI standards
More: SWI swissinfo.ch certified by the Journalism Trust Initiative
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at email@example.com.