The Windows on Death Row project deals with subject of the death penalty through works of American cartoonists, as well as those by prisoners awaiting execution.This content was published on April 11, 2016 - 11:05
- Español Caricaturistas bosquejan la pena de muerte
- Português Charges da pena de morte
- 中文 漫画家笔下的死刑
- Français Des caricaturistes croquent la peine de mort
- عربي عقوبة الإعدام كما تبدو لعدد من رسامي الكاريكاتير
- Pусский Карикатуристы и тема смертной казни
- 日本語 風刺漫画家が描く「死刑」の現実
- Italiano I vignettisti e la pena di morte
Organised by New York Times cartoonist and co-founder of the Cartooning for Peace Foundation Patrick Chappatte, the exhibition looks at different perspectives on the death penalty. It examines issues like politics, race, morality, and the question of equality under the law.
The exhibition will have its international premier in Switzerland and shown in Geneva (until April 30, 2016) and Morges (until May 8, 2016).