In its 75 years of existence, Swiss Solidarity, the "humanitarian arm" of the public broadcasting system, has become one of the main sources of funding for humanitarian aid in Switzerland.This content was published on September 28, 2021 - 13:50
- Deutsch Die Glückskette wird 75
- Español La Cadena de la Solidaridad cumple 75 años
- 中文 “幸运链”庆祝诞辰75周年
- عربي 75 عاما على سلسلة السعادة
- Français La Chaîne du Bonheur fête ses 75 ans (original)
- Pусский «Швейцарской солидарности» – 75 лет!
- 日本語 「幸福の鎖」75周年を祝う
- Italiano La Catena della Solidarietà festeggia i 75 anni
It was originally a radio programme in French-speaking Switzerland, collecting donations in kind for victims of war. Over the years, its reach has expanded and it is now an independent foundation supporting projects in many parts of the world
In three quarters of a century, Swiss Solidarity has raised almost CHF2 billion and supported more than 5,000 projects.