Motor race fever brings an air of Monaco to Zurich
For the first time, the city of Zurich is hosting a Formula E electric car race championship. The run-up to the event has given the Swiss city an atmosphere reminiscent of Monaco, home to one of the oldest and most famous Grand Prix races in the world.
This content was published on June 8, 2018
- Deutsch In Zürich herrscht Monaco-Stimmung
- Português Quando Zurique parece Mônaco
- Français Quand Zurich prend des airs de Monaco
- Pусский Гонки Формулы «Е» в Цюрихе
- 日本語 チューリヒがモナコに！フォーミュラE・e-Prix開催
- Italiano A tutto gas nel centro di Zurigo come a Montecarlo
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.