Welcome to SWI swissinfo.ch
- Deutsch Willkommen auf SWI swissinfo.ch (original)
- Español Bienvenido a SWI swissinfo.ch
- Português Bem-vindo à SWI swissinfo.ch
- 中文 欢迎来访瑞士资讯SWI swissinfo.ch
- عربي أهلا بكم في SWI swissinfo.ch
- Français Bienvenue sur SWI swissinfo.ch
- Pусский Добро пожаловать на SWI swissinfo.ch
- 日本語 SWI swissinfo.chへようこそ
- Italiano Vi diamo il benvenuto su SWI swissinfo.ch
SWI swissinfo.ch is the international service of the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation (SBC), providing independent reporting on Switzerland in ten languages. Through an international perspective, we compare countries, regions and viewpoints. We promote dialogue between different cultures and communities, as well as the sharing of experiences and intercultural exchange with other points of view.
SWI swissinfo.ch – Perspectives from Switzerland
Our journalists hail from different cultural backgrounds and work in multilingual teams. They bring context to national and international news from a Swiss perspective.
SWI swissinfo.ch – Engaging in dialogue
Debates are core features of our site and can provide the impetus for new stories. Get involved.External link
SWI swissinfo.ch – Delivered to your inbox
Sign up here so you don’t miss out.
SWI swissinfo.ch – Mobile
The “SWI Plus” app delivers a daily briefing on the most-talked about stories in Swiss media.
You can download it for free here:
Apple App StoreExternal link / Google Play StoreExternal link
SWI swissinfo.ch – Listen in
Subscribe to our podcasts to get the latest in-depth stories.
- GeldcastExternal link (in German) – From stock exchanges and bitcoin to inflation and monetary policy.
- Inside GenevaExternal link Straight talk with the people managing global challenges in Geneva, the epicentre of multilateralism.
- The Swiss ConnectionExternal link Bringing Swiss stories to the world.
SWI swissinfo.ch – Swiss films on Play Suisse
We offer our international audience a selection of Swiss films chosen from the Swiss streaming platform Play SuisseExternal link. The films have English subtitles. Check it out here.External link
SWI swissinfo.ch on social media
You can find us on:
- FacebookExternal link
- TwitterExternal link
- InstagramExternal link
- YoutubeExternal link
- TikTokExternal link
Switzerland: How To
Switzerland: How ToExternal link is a practical guide offering tips and up-to-date information on life in Switzerland.
In compliance with the JTI standards
More: SWI swissinfo.ch certified by the Journalism Trust Initiative
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at email@example.com.